Wine Eduardo Garrido Tinto
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Eduardo Garrido
- TASTING NOTES: Intense violet color, fruity odor characteristic of young wines, and ripe fruit flavor. It is a clean, bright wine with fruity aromas reminiscent of tempranillo
Grape picked by hand in the middle part of the month of October. It has been allowed to ferment for 8 days at a constant temperature of 23 ° and remaining with the skins for 18 days. Its bottling has been carried out in the first year to try to maintain its fructuosity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also