Wine Eguren Ugarte Reserva
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Eguren Ugarte
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright cherry red slow falling Nose: ripe fruit, licorice, vanilla and roasted Palate: balanced, tasty, greedy fruit aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Eguren Ugarte
Online shopping wine
Despalillado, crushed and encubado. Ferment for 3 weeks at 26-28 ° C Make 80% of the fermentation Malolactic on deposit and 20% in cask. The wine is stored at least 1 year In barrel and 2 years in bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also