Wine El Circo Alerquin Syrah
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Dark purple and deep. With sharp and delicate aromas of black fruit and vegetable reminiscent of herbs. The entrance is powerful and full of youth. Blackberries and cherries dance in harmony with feelings of hazelnuts and roasted. The ideal would be for this Syrah pairing with Asian food smoked and soy sauce
A Syrah monovarietal that is born from vineyards planted more than 40 years ago between 500 and 700 meters of altitude on poor soil and of little performance, to obtain a more concentrated grapes of slow maturation. After the harvest, the grapes to make the Cirque Arlequín young red were slightly despalilladas and crushed to subject the must to a cold maceration of the film and thus to give it more aromatic particles. It was fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also