Wine El Circo Payaso Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Bright pink color. He is accompanied by a fresh and intense strawberry, cream and fennel perfume. It is refreshing and fruity flavors deploying field in spring, flowers, berries and Mediterranean herbs. It is ideal for risottos, paellas and tapas.
Online store wine
This wine has been made with grapes of the Garnacha variety (100%) belonging to a selection of vineyards over 40 years old located on the slopes of the mountains in the heart of Cosuenda at about 600 meters above sea level.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also