Wine El Gato Orgulloso Tinto
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of red berries, spicy memories. Tasty and long in her palate. To accompany red meats and semi-hard cheeses.
- ORIGIN: Madrid
Buy online wine from Madrid Oriza from Tempranillo grape
A wine both for tapas and to eat.
Delicious. To accompany with meats
- Know the product:No
Wine to drink soft and pleasant daily. Very good price
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also