Wine El Lagar de Isilla vendimia seleccionada
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: El Lagar de Isilla
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry color, with lighter tones cardinal edging, very high and satiny layer. The nose is very intense, dark fruit compote (candied fruit, blackberry, blackcurrant, etc.), memories of English chocolate. In perfect harmony with cooking oils, balsamic, cocoa etc. ceded by an excellent wood. The entrance is warm, velvety. Initially ripe fruit stands to make way for black chocolate mint, toffee, coffee and balsamic notes. It is a very defined wine with character and personality.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: El Lagar de Isilla
Buy online Lagar de Isilla wine
Malolactic Fermentation: In deposit. Time in Barrel: 14 months in new French and American oak. Barrels of 225 and 300 liter medium roast (95%) and toast plus (5%)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also