Wine El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º C
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: It comes into view with a deep red garnet color with edges of the same hue. The nose displays, in principle, reduction aromas that give way to elegant spicy memories of fine woods with hints of stewed fruit, roasted sweet background and a suggestive end of licorice. The palate comes round, with ripe fruit well marked and elegant tannins that cause a velvety discourse; resulting in an envelope and a long finish with aftertaste set in the elegant reduction memories blend with hints of cedar, licorice marking the nose and hints of cocoa
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
You can now buy your wine El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva at the best price.
The Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva, a dense, balanced and structured wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
De-stemming and fermentation in stainless steel.
What kind of wine is El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
24 months in French oak barrels and 36 months of rest in the bottle.
El Vinculo winery
In 1999, very close to the windmills of Campo de Criptana, the Fernández Rivera family turned a beautiful typical La Mancha construction into a modern winery. El Vínculo was the chosen name, in homage to the old paternal winery of Maestro Alejandro Fernández, which he owned in the Douro lands, in the middle of the 20th century. A winery focused on the production of great wines, from grapes of excellent quality.
Denomination of origin of El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
DO La Mancha It extends through the provinces of Albacete, Toledo, Cuenca and Ciudad Real.
It has an extension of vineyards of 168,000 hectares (year 2010), and in them 276 wineries are located.
It is the DO with the largest extension of cultivated land and production volume.
Its best feature is the amount of sun hours enjoyed by the vines, and the maturation cycle of them.
Variety of grapes used in wine El Vinculo Paraje Golosa Gran Reserva
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Vineyards located between 750 and 650 meters above sea level in a North-South descent from South to South. Average age of 90 years on average.
Soil: Mix of sandy and clayey in all the terrain
Wine pairing El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
To take with roast lamb, lamb chops, suckling pig and semi-hard cheeses.
Occasions in which El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva is appropriate
At meals with friends in the field.
Price / quality ratio of El Vinculo Paraje la Golosa Gran Reserva
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of El Vinculo Paraje la Golosa Gran Reserva
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of El Vinculo Paraje la Golosa Gran Reserva
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 14º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also