Wine El Vinculo Paraje La Golosa Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: It comes into view with a deep red garnet color with edges of the same hue. The nose displays, in principle, reduction aromas that give way to elegant spicy memories of fine woods with hints of stewed fruit, roasted sweet background and a suggestive end of licorice. The palate comes round, with ripe fruit well marked and elegant tannins that cause a velvety discourse; resulting in an envelope and a long finish with aftertaste set in the elegant reduction memories blend with hints of cedar, licorice marking the nose and hints of cocoa
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Coming from an old Tempranillo with an average of 90 years of age of the Place La Golosa, is the unique one of the three reds that I enveceje in barrels of French oak. The vintage 2004 was especially good in the area and guarantees quality. In tasting unfolds aromas of black fruit next to the notes of his long aging - leather and smoked - with a smooth, balanced mouth and a fresh and elegant acidity. 24 months in French oak and 36 months in bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín