Wine El Vinculo Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: Wine red cherry color, with cardinals, very cloudy and very high glycerine structure touches. The nose offers aromas of tobacco, vanilla, minerals and a touch minty make this wine has an intense and pleasant nose, which gives it an elegance that you will not get tired of smelling. The palate has a touch of ripe fruit with well integrated wood makes this wine is silky, elegant, spacious, with great structure, persistent. A wine that do not get tired of drinking. This wine desktop, as it has its own signature.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Online shopping wine El Vinculo Reserva
It has remained in French and American oak barrels for 24 months. The Reserve Link 2007 is a good example of the potential of Tempranillo in La Mancha. After adequate oxygenation, it displays aromas of ripe fruit, roasted, roasted and spicy. With a fresh mouth and great acidity, the forcefulness and power that characterizes these reds is compensated with a polished and powerful tannin.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín