Wine El Vinculo Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: Wine red cherry color, with cardinals, very cloudy and very high glycerine structure touches. The nose offers aromas of tobacco, vanilla, minerals and a touch minty make this wine has an intense and pleasant nose, which gives it an elegance that you will not get tired of smelling. The palate has a touch of ripe fruit with well integrated wood makes this wine is silky, elegant, spacious, with great structure, persistent. A wine that do not get tired of drinking. This wine desktop, as it has its own signature.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Now you can buy your wine El Vinculo Reserva online at the best price.
The Vinculo Reserva, a persistent wine.
Special features of the wine:
Preparation of El Vinculo Reserva
Grapes destemmed. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is El Vinculo Reserva
24 months of aging in American oak barrels and 12 months of rest in the bottle.
Decant 30 minutes before the service to oxygenate.
El Vinculo winery
In 1999, very close to the windmills of Campo de Criptana, the Fernández Rivera family turned a beautiful typical La Mancha construction into a modern winery. El Vínculo was the chosen name, in homage to the old paternal winery of Maestro Alejandro Fernández, which he owned in the Douro lands, in the middle of the 20th century. A winery focused on the production of great wines, from grapes of excellent quality.
Denomination of origin of El Vinculo Reserva
It belongs to the DO La Mancha. It extends through the provinces of Albacete, Toledo, Cuenca and Ciudad Real.
It has an extension of vineyards of 168,000 hectares (year 2010), and in them 276 wineries are located.
It is the DO with the largest extension of cultivated land and production volume.
Its best feature is the amount of sun hours enjoyed by the vines, and the maturation cycle of them.
Variety of grapes used in wine El Vinculo Reserva
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Average age of the vineyard 25 years
Soil: Mix of sandy and clayey in all the terrain.
Wine pairing El Vinculo Reserva
Grilled red meats and small game
Occasions in which the Vinculo Reserva is appropriate
At meals with friends in the field.
Quality / price ratio of El Vinculo Reserva
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of El Vinculo Reserva
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of El Vinculo Reserva
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also