Wine Embrujo blanco Malvasia
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: Wine with low acidity, rich in sugars and very balanced in the mouth. Because the duck has a high content of sugars has been developed as semi-sweet wine with a slight sweetness and smoothness that makes it more structured while sweet and also persistent and lasting aftertaste. The wine has a greenish-yellow color, fruity aromas with slightly intense and persistent.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Torrevellisca
Valencia wine shop online
Embrujo semiseco blanco is a white wine produced in Comunidad Valenciana with DO Valencia. Made with the best Malvasia grapes, with a slight sweetness and unctuousness that makes it more structured at the same time as sweet and also persistent and durable in the mouth.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also