Wine Embrujo negro roble
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Monastrell grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: Tasting: Intense color with purple and bright purple rim. Aromas of soft red fruit and very nice. The palate is well balanced, remembering those red raspberry fruits and berries
- BARREL AGING: 1 month
Buy online wine Embrujo
Good aromatic intensity of ripe fruit, blackberry, blueberry and raspberry. Wine with volume in the mouth, fleshy and structured. Gourmet entrance, good acidity that compensates its alcoholic degree and perfectly balances the wine. Good well polished tanicidad. Medium persistence appearing spicy notes and the memory of low mount by retro-nasal route.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also