Wine Embrujo negro tinto
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: Tasting: Intense color with purple and bright purple rim. Aromas of soft red fruit and very nice. The palate is well balanced, remembering those red raspberry fruits and berries.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Torrevellisca
Wine bottle of red color with violet tones in the edging. Abundant and alcoholic tear. Good aromatic intensity of ripe fruit, blackberry, blueberry and raspberry. Wine with volume in the mouth, fleshy and structured. Gourmet entrance, good acidity that compensates its alcoholic degree and perfectly balances the wine. Good well polished tanicidad. Medium persistence appearing spicy notes and the memory of low mount by retro-nasal route.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also