Wine Enate Tapas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º
- WINERIES: Enate
- TASTING NOTES: Rich in nuances, with the presence of red fruits (blackberries, cherries) along with notes of strawberry and licorice caramel. Tasty tannins fused with a fresh acidity that provide a soft and round texture. Creamy and lactic finish.
Buy online wine Enate Tapas
An expressive wine, versatile and wide gastronomic game.
Full of refreshing youth.
Harvest 2011 GOLD, Daejeon Wine Trophy, South Korea
Vintage 2011 GOLD Berliner Wine Trophy, Germany
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also