Wine Estada San Carbás chardonnay
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Estada
- TASTING NOTES: Wine pale straw yellow with green tones. Aromas with hints of white fruits and citrus. Pass tasty and wide mouth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Estada
Online store wine Estada
Mechanized and nocturnal harvest. Once destemmed, it is allowed to macerate in cold to 9ºC for about 24 hours for later to make a static defangado. The next step is a cold fermentation followed by another deflated and cold stabilization.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also