Wine Estada Syrah
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Estada
- TASTING NOTES: Wine crystalline and bright, middle layer cherry red. clean and intense aromas of berries. Entry and pleasant mouth passage reminding very fruity aromas. Tasty, harmonious and very persistent.
Online shopping wine Estada
Once it has been scalded, it is allowed to macerate in cold at 10ºC for about 24 hours. Then the fermentation begins at temperatures no higher than 25ºC, to later obtain the flower wine for this wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also