Wine Estada tinto Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Estada
- TASTING NOTES: Fine and shiny cherry red color with violet hues on the rim. clean and intense aromas. With notes of small fruits, spices, roasted coffee and well assembled, rich in nuances. In mouth it is tasty, fresh and balanced. Wood very well integrated. Nice finish feeling ..
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Once destemmed, it passes to the stainless steel tanks to ferment between 24 and 28 ° C. During this process, to control the temperature of fermentation are made a series of reassembling by means of a novel system that allows us to break and homogenize the hat, through Of an "OBI" deposit.
AGING: In barrels of 225 liters of French and American oak, where it remains four months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín