Wine Estada Villa Stata
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Estada
- TASTING NOTES: Wine red cherry, well covered. clean and intense aromas reminiscent of ripe black fruit on toast and spices provided by the barrel aging, well assembled. At the entrance and palate a tasty wine, fruity, with volume shown. Wine long aftertaste. To enhance its palatability and balance between its components.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Online shopping wine Estada
More than 15 months in barrels of 225 liters of French and American oak, followed by another 24 months in the bottle. Once destemmed, it passes to the stainless steel tanks to ferment between 24 and 28 ° C. During this process, to control the temperature of fermentation are made a series of reassembling by means of a novel system that allows us to break and homogenize the hat, through Of an "OBI" deposit.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also