- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: It has a pale yellow color with pale, transparent shades. Its nose is intense and very clean, predominating in it notes of white fruit like the pear, accompanied by light touches of citrus like grapefruit and lychee and wrapped in subtle and pleasant notes of herbs typical of the variety. In the mouth it is fresh, light, with good acidity, balanced, subtle, with a powerful retro-taste, predominating its floral character tinged with a soft bitter touch, characteristic of the Verdejo variety.
Buy online wine Etcetera
It is a high altitude vineyard, with a gradient that goes slightly from south to north. With modern technology and careful winemaking, Rueda has managed to create a modern wine style that, using Verdejo's native variety, remains open to new markets.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also