Wine Etiqueta Ambar Granbazan
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: GranBazan
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale golden color with greenish glints in the rim. Aroma: Great complexity in the nose, marked varietal characteristics, where aromas of ripe fruit combined with hints of fennel and bay leaf background with large white flowers. Mouth: Its entrance is friendly, unctuous and glycerine, which is very tasty, large and lively, with a long lingering aftertaste that leaves a pleasant memory.
Online Shop wine Etiqueta Ambar Granbazan
Strains over 35 years old harvested by hand. Careful selection of fruit from the vineyard. Smooth destemming and maceration at low temperature. Separation of must by gravity. Fermentation controlled at low temperature and minimum rest on thin lees of 5 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also