Wine Evohé Garnacha Blanca
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. del Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Leceranas
- TASTING NOTES: It came in hazelnut tones and broad palate. The winds from the Mediterranean give this wine a spectrum of citrus and floral aromas. MARRIAGE: Blue fish, vegetarian food and appetizers.
Buy online white grenache wine
Project initiated in 2006 by Ricardo Mosteo, Henrik Heikel and Alfonso Mort, with the aim of producing wines of great quality with indigenous varietals of Aragon. They were honored to have the great winemaker Joan disappeared and Mila, who, seeing these old vines, did not hesitate a moment of great potential and great wine contained could make selecting their clusters.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also