Wine Evohé Tempranillo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. del Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leceranas
- TASTING NOTES: Ausblick: Rubinrot / violette Reflexe Nase: Elegante / fruchtige Aromen / rote Früchte / Himbeere Geschmack: Intensive / fruchtig / Johannisbeere / Kirschen / mature / ausgewogene Tannine
Buy online Evohé wine
Tempranillo is the grape variety that forms the backbone of some of the finest red wines from Spain and Portugal. Almost every red wine from Rioja and Ribera del Duero has Tempranillo at its core, and in Portugal the variety is widely used in the Douro Valley both for table wines and fortified wines (Port). Tempranillo vines have been successfully adopted in the New World, especially in California, Argentina and Australia.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also