Wine Fabla Pizarras Coleccion
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red high layer-violet. Bright. Smell: Intense. ripe fruit, cocoas. Balsamic, candied strawberry and dried plum. Mineral Complex. Taste: Full-bodied, very tasty and something doomed. Liquorice and cloves. Balanced and long. Nice with good aftertaste remember. Gastronomy: Perfect for a wide range of food matches including cured ham, stews, game and meats in general.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online wine Fabla Pizarras
Preselection of the grapes in Field and in Winery. Maceration in Cold. Fermentation in stainless and temperature controlled tanks (between 25ºC - 28ºC). Describe after 20 days.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also