- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red, bright, upper middle layer. harmony between fruity aromas of wild berries and blackberries, and the complex nuances of barrel aging: cocoa and spicy aromas. Intense and resounding in mouth, tasty, long, good acidity and a load well integrated tannins. Closes with a lingering finish, where memories of cocoa and ripe fruit we envelop the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Online store wine Fabregas
The Syrah variety has a complex crop but is very grateful. Its clusters are of intermediate size with berries of blue color and form of olive. Created for 8 months in oak barrels. After standing in the bottle. Fermentation at 28º C, winter racking to oak barrels, where it is kept for 6 months and then bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also