- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red, bright, upper middle layer. harmony between fruity aromas of wild berries and blackberries, and the complex nuances of barrel aging: cocoa and spicy aromas. Intense and resounding in mouth, tasty, long, good acidity and a load well integrated tannins. Closes with a lingering finish, where memories of cocoa and ripe fruit we envelop the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
You can now buy your Fabregas wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Fabregas wine making
Fermentation at 28º C, winter transfer to oak barrels, where it is kept 6 months and later bottled.
What type of wine is Fabregas
Aged for 8 months in oak barrels. Later rest in the bottle.
The winery Fabregas
Located in Barbastro and founded in 1883, Bodegas Fábregas gathers the tradition of five generations of winemakers, winemakers and wine lovers. A family history started in the nineteenth century, whose current headquarters located in the building of an old alcohol chamber dates back to 1920. Its facilities, recently restored, reconcile in perfect harmony tradition and technological modernization.
They have 52 hectares where they grow the varieties Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Chardonnay and Tempranillo.
Designation of origin of Fabregas
From the DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn, sudden temperature changes are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Fabregas
Varieties: 100% Syrah
The Syrah variety has a complex crop but is very grateful. Its clusters are of intermediate size with bluish-colored berries and olive-shaped.
Pairing wine Fabregas
To accompany all kinds of meats, and sausages
Occasions where Fabregas is appropriate
In family meals and in the company of friends.
Fabregas quality / price ratio
A wine with a good price and very affordable.
Fabregas alcohol grade
Graduation of 14.5 º vol.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Fabregas
Recommended to take at a temperature between 14º-16º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also