Wine Fabregas Garnacha
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,7º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red with light coating. Very aromatic nose with vanilla, caramel and balsamic tones. Light and friendly palate with fine tannins and intense flavor.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months in French oak barrels
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
You can now buy your Fabregas Garnacha wine online at the best price
Preparation: Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks of 5000 L .. Malolactic and aging of 9 months in 500 liter French oak barrels.
Pairing with red meat and game.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also