Wine Fabregas Garnacha Blanca
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,1º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Intense golden color with transparent reflections. Intense and complex fragrance of white and toasted oak fruits. Palate with good acidity, density and large final volume that leaves a long memory.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
You can now buy your Fabregas Garnacha Blanca wine online at the best price.
An exquisite and creamy combination of white fruit, toast and patience.
The grapes ferment in 500-liter French oak barrels. Vinification in wood.
White wine fermented in barrel
Pairing: Fish and seafood
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also