Wine Faustino V Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Faustino
- TASTING NOTES: Clean, shiny, cherry cherry with garnet evolution. In the nose, very intense. Integrated aromas, sweet barrel notes and ripe fruit. Good mouthfeel, elegant structure and balanced as a whole. Medium-long finish. It is easy to mate with any type of meat and grilled mushrooms. Some fish of great flavor or fatty, such as tuna or cod. Cheeses of medium healing; Emmental and gruyere. Pasta with tomato and / or cheese.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Red wine bottle made from the Tempranillo and Mazuelo varieties, from vineyards located in Oyón, in the Rioja Alavesa. It is an intense, complex wine with notes of ripe fruit and sweet sensations of spices, cloves and cinnamon. Balanced in the mouth, with good acidity, round tannin and elegant step.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also