Wine Faustino V Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Faustino
- TASTING NOTES: Clean, shiny, cherry cherry with garnet evolution. In the nose, very intense. Integrated aromas, sweet barrel notes and ripe fruit. Good mouthfeel, elegant structure and balanced as a whole. Medium-long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Faustino
Buy online Faustino V Reserva wine at the best price
Elaboration of Faustino V Reserva wine
Red made with the Tempranillo and Mazuelo varieties, from vineyards located in Oyón, in the Rioja Alavesa.
What kind of wine is Faustino V Reserva
It is an intense, complex wine, with notes of ripe fruit and sweet sensations of spices, cloves and cinnamon. Balanced on the palate, with good acidity, round tannins and an elegant mid palate.
Pairing of Faustino V Reserva wine
It is easy to pair with any type of meat and grilled mushrooms. Some highly flavored or fatty fish, such as tuna or cod. Medium-aged cheeses; emmental and gruyere. Pasta with tomato and / or cheese.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also