Wine Federico Crianza
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Federico
- TASTING NOTES: Dark cherry red color with violet hues. Clean, bright and very elegant. Nice assembly of ripe fruit and American oak.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Federico
Online shopping wine Federico Crianza
The Federico Crianza red wine is made from 100% Tempranillo and belongs to the D.O. Ribera del Duero. This wine has a aging of 14 months in American oak barrels. With a production of 70000 Bottles. The red wine Federico Crianza obtained in 2009 the Zarcillo of Silver. Serve this wine at a temperature between 15º and 17º. FEDERICO VINTAGE WINE FABRICATION: It is especially recommended for roasts of ox or cow, deer, roe deer and all types of game.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also