Wine Federico Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Federico
- TASTING NOTES: View: Given intense cherry red presents. Dense tear. Nose: The nose is scented ripe red fruit in a still glass. With the cup in motion appreciate the notes from aging as species, vanilla, pepper ... Palate: The palate is nice and velvety. This is a balanced and straightforward wine.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Federico
Wine bottle Federico Reserva
The Federico Reserva red wine is made with 100% Tempranillo and belongs to the D.O. Ribera del Duero. This wine has a aging of 14 months in American oak barrels and then another 24 months in bottles. It has a production of 25000 Bottles. The Federico Reserva Wine obtained in 2007 the Zarcillo of Silver. Serve this wine at a temperature between 16º and 18º. It is advisable to decant it.
FEDERICO RED WINE MARKETING RESERVE: It is especially recommended for grilled red meats such as the steak ..
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also