Wine Federico Roble
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Federico
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry, very purplish tones. Nose: powerful with hints of ripe red fruit and blackberries fambruesa. In the mouth, good structure, balanced and tasty. Good presence.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Federico
Buy online Federico Roble wine
The alcoholic fermentation and maceration is carried out in stainless steel tanks with rigorous temperature control. After the alcoholic fermentation the skins are separated from the wine. The remaining wine from the bleeding is transferred to stainless steel tanks and the skins are pressed in a pneumatic press. In these deposits, malolactic fermentation is controlled at controlled temperature at 20-22 °. By tasting wines are classified. Once the most appropriate destination has been decided according to the characteristics of the wine, the wine is then transferred to these deposits. After homogenization the wine will begin its aging in American oak barrels for 8 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also