Wine Figueroa Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Figueroa
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of ripe red fruit, the fruit is well assembled with notes of vanilla and torrefracto own a high quality wood. Long on the palate. Food: with red meats, cured cheeses and cured semi.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Figueroa
- ORIGIN: Madrid
Online wine shop Madrid
Structured: combines elegance, sweet and soft tannin, long in the passage of the mouth.
Gastronomy: Companion of small game meats, red meat, and semi-cured and cured cheeses and stews typical of the area, etc. Serve at 15-17 ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also