Wine Figueroa Roble Cabernet Sauvignon
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º C
- WINERIES: Figueroa
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of ripe red fruit, the fruit is well assembled with notes of vanilla and torrefracto own a high quality wood. Long on the palate. Food: with red meats, cured cheeses and cured semi.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Figueroa
- ORIGIN: Madrid
Madrid wine bottle
Bodegas Figueroa began its journey two centuries ago, around 1812. It began to function as a brand in 1962, by Francisco Figueroa Taranto, and still maintains the family character. So many generations have left their mark on history and in a long tradition that today this winery looks with great pride.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also