Wine Figueroa Roble Cabernet Sauvignon
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º C
- WINERIES: Figueroa
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of ripe red fruit, the fruit is well assembled with notes of vanilla and torrefracto own a high quality wood. Long on the palate. Food: with red meats, cured cheeses and cured semi.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Figueroa
- ORIGIN: Madrid
Madrid wine bottle
Bodegas Figueroa began its journey two centuries ago, around 1812. It began to function as a brand in 1962, by Francisco Figueroa Taranto, and still maintains the family character. So many generations have left their mark on history and in a long tradition that today this winery looks with great pride.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also