Wine Finca Egomei
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Finca Egomei
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry color intense. Mineral aroma with nuances of black fruit and candied notes. Tasty mouth with ripe tannins. Good balance between the varietal fruit and an excellent new French oak that brings fineness and elegance.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Wine bottle Finca Egomei
85% Tempranillo and 15% Graciano.
Manual harvesting, table selection and transfer to tanks for fermentation. 14 months in French oak barrels and 6 months in bottle.
Breeding on their fine lees.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also