Wine Finca La Emperatriz Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Finca La Emperatriz
- TASTING NOTES: Clear ruby colour, slightly less opaque than recent years. Delicate nose of cherry and strawberry together with the spiciniess of oak ageing. On the palate it is elegant and velvety, with red fruits coming to the fore together with hints of violets and brioche. The long finish brings the spicynotes to the fore again
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Online shopping wine Finca La Emperatriz Crianza
After the selection of clusters in the field, they fermented in storage Stainless steel for 4 days, with lightweight traction for a perfect Extraction of polyphenols and color, prolonging the maceration for 10 days. After bleeding and the removal of thick lees, the wine was kept with the fine lees, periodically stirring in the tank. Aging: In barrels of 225 liters of American oak (80%) and French (20%). The wine remained for 14 months in barrel and 12 months in bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín