Wine Finca La Emperatriz Viura
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- WINERIES: Finca La Emperatriz
- TASTING NOTES: pale yellow wine with greenish reflections, presents clean and bright. The nose has high intensity, highlighting the start flavors white fruit, flowers and citrus. Sweet, fruit accompanying notes cream confectioner. The palate is oily and cool at once, with a pleasant acidity that gives him balance. Savory aftertaste where intense sensations perceived again fruit. Good representative of the Rioja Viura grown in suitable soils for variety.
Buy wine Finca La Emperatriz online
After a careful collection, the grape entered the cellar where Made a slight maceration in cold in an inert atmosphere. Subsequently, The grape must by gravity, to proceed to a slow fermentation to Temperature that did not exceed 15º C. After the alcoholic fermentation the wine Maintained with its fine lees in suspension during, two months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also