Wine Finca La Emperatriz Viura
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- WINERIES: Finca La Emperatriz
- TASTING NOTES: pale yellow wine with greenish reflections, presents clean and bright. The nose has high intensity, highlighting the start flavors white fruit, flowers and citrus. Sweet, fruit accompanying notes cream confectioner. The palate is oily and cool at once, with a pleasant acidity that gives him balance. Savory aftertaste where intense sensations perceived again fruit. Good representative of the Rioja Viura grown in suitable soils for variety.
Now you can buy your wine Finca La Emperatriz Viura at the best price online.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Finca La Emperatriz Viura
We perform a light cold maceration in an inert atmosphere. Afterwards, the must was defoliated by gravity, to proceed to a slow fermentation at a temperature not exceeding 15º C. After the alcoholic fermentation the wine was kept with its fine lees for two months.
What kind of wine is Finca La Emperatriz Viura
Wine without aging, sweet tooth.
Wine sensations Finca La Emperatriz Viura
Fresh wine with pleasant acidity.
The Finca La Emperatriz winery
In 1996 the Hernáiz family acquired that same farm and the brothers Eduardo and Víctor Hernáiz took over a wine project with the aim of producing quality wines, recovering old vines that still grew on the farm and planting new ones. The subdivision of the farm at that time was key to achieving the multitude of nuances that the Finca La Emperatriz range of wines has today.
Designation of origin Finca La Emperatriz Viura
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that receives this denomination of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Finca La Emperatriz Viura
Varieties: 100% Viura
The soil of the farm is covered by a layer of 40 cm of pebble, which facilitates drainage and causes water stress in the strains.
Wine pairing Finca La Emperatriz Viura
To take with seasonal vegetables, and rice
Occasions where it is appropriate Finca La Emperatriz Viura
In all kinds of meals and celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Finca La Emperatriz Viura
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Degree of wine alcohol Finca La Emperatriz Viura
It has a graduation of 13.5º
Optimal serving temperature of Finca La Emperatriz Viura
Its temperature to taste it fully is 8º-11º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also