Wine Finca Montepedroso
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Finca Montepedroso
- TASTING NOTES: It is a Verdejo lemon yellow with frosted, clean, bright and very glycerine tear green flashes. It has a powerful nose clean and honest, high intensity which include notes of apricot, peach, fennel, green almond peel, anise and fresh fruits (lychee, grapefruit, green apple). Memories of freshly cut hay and light touches of smoke mixed with mineral notes. It has an entry in velvety and silky mouth developing into large volume and structure. Finca Montepedroso teien balanced acidity that adds freshness and nerve. Long and tasty, fruity aftertaste, with an even more intense retronasal olfactory sensation in phase with hints of fennel and anise.
Online store wine Finca Montepedroso
Made exclusively with the variety verdejo and with its native yeasts, and after five months of breeding on lees, Finca Montepredoso is a fresh and intense wine, which brings together the best characteristics of the authentic and best Verdejos. Of high intensity, they emphasize its notes to apricot, peach and fennel that mix with light memories of freshly cut hay and mineral notes. The nerve and the freshness of a balanced acidity, with a mouth of great volume and structure while velvety and silky, are the main characteristics of Finca Montepedroso. Production is around 120,000 bottles, which are exported to 56 countries around the world.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also