Wine Finca Real Verdejo Viura
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Avelino Vegas
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow, straw, intense aroma, clean and bright. The nose combines varietals, appearing first citrus aromas intermingled with aromas of freshly cut hay. The palate is broad, with a pleasant freshness and fruity finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Avelino Vegas
- ORIGIN: Rueda- Spain
Wine bottle verdejo
Finca Real is a wine designed by Avelino Vegas from the hand of our winemaker José Manuel Corrales with vineyards of the Verdejo and Viura varieties of Spain's most vibrant white wine region: RUEDA. The vinification of both varieties takes place separately. After destemming, a light maceration is performed in cold to increase the aromatic intensity of the must. The grape is gently pressed and the cleaned grape fermented at controlled temperature for a period of 20 days. Then the new wine is removed and remains in contact with the fine lees that will give it volume and complexity. Subsequently the wine is copuage and stabilization.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also