Wine Flor de Moncayo Reserva
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Santo Cristo
- TASTING NOTES: Visually we are before a red wine of middle layer, very transparent of shades red garnet and reddish shines. Aromatically it is very simple with a great presence of flowers; Very fresh, more than we could expect for a reservation. The palate is quite simple, correct in that we did not expect much of it. Although the acidity is high, it does not end up being unpleasant and in the end it is still quite cool with almost no astringency.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Santo Cristo
High acidity wine bottle
A wine reserve to accompany white meats
Very interesting price to be a reservation.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also