Wine Francoli Reserva Brut Nature
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Castell D'Or
- TASTING NOTES: Francoli Brut Nature Reserve has a pale yellow color with green iridescence. Its bubbles are fine with good release, forming lightweight crown. The nose is fresh with fruity notes (citrus and apple) with hints of aniseed. Your entry is soft and fresh, with a bubble that fits well in the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
online cava shop
Francolí Reserva is a Brut Nature cava, a blend of Macabeo (50%) and Parellada (50%). As for breeding, the second fermentation is done in bottle. The minimum breeding is 18 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also