Wine Fray German Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: It has a straw-yellow color with greenish-hints, clean and very bright. Its nose is complex and intense predominating the floral character and of the white fruits like the green apple and the pear, accompanied by elegant notes of low mountain and subtle memories to lavender and fennel. In the mouth it is fresh, wide, tasty, with good acidity, persistent, long aftertaste and with a bitter touch characteristic of the variety verdejo.
buy online verdejo wine
Fray German Verdejo is a young wine from D.O. Rueda, made with grapes of the varieties 85% Verdejo and 15% Viura. In this type of wine malolactic fermentation is not performed in order to preserve the freshness and moderate acidity of the wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also