Wine Freixenet Meritum Gran Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parellada grape , Macabeo grape , Xarel.lo grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: This cava has golden yellow clean and bright, well integrated with good evolution of carbon fine bubbles. The nose has intense aromas of fine breeding. Excel ripe fruit aromas mixed with subtle citrus tones nicely combined with notes of baker's yeast. Very well structured on the palate, dry, elegant, complex. Appear again ripe fruits fresh and soft but retaining funds that give their particular bouquet.
- BARREL AGING: 40 months
Buy online Freixenet Meritum Gran Reserva cava
High quality Cava brut classic version, produced exclusively from base wines fermented at low temperature, from free-run juice, bottled and produced special format. Golden yellow color, due to the superior at 40 months, which gives it the status of aging Gran Reserva. Clean and bright, well integrated with good evolution of carbon fine bubbles. Fine and intense aromas of aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also