Wine Frizzante Sopie Azul
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Grupo La Navarra
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Natural blue coloration that does not affect the organoleptic qualities of the product, achieving that novel, attractive, youthful and carefree touch. Nose: it is very aromatic, highlighting the green apple, pear, citrus fruits (lemon, grapefruit) and tropical fruits (mango, pin and banana), as well? as acacia floral aromas. Little acidity Mouth: The palate leaves a feeling of pleasant sweetness, lightness and freshness.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo La Navarra
Now you can buy your wine Frizzante Sopie Azul at the best price online
Frizzante Sopie Azul a blue wine.
Special features of the wine:
Wine making Frizzante Sopie Azul
The fermentation process is cut to 5.5% alcoholic degree in order to achieve low alcohol content.
What kind of wine is Frizzante Sopie Azul
Chardonnay grape young wine
The color blue. It is a soft and cheerful wine. Very youthful and carefree.
The winery Grupo La Navarra
It was at the end of the decade of 1980 when we decided to give an impulse to our vitivinícola activity, with the illusion of becoming a referent in the elaboration of wines of quality. This illusion began to take shape with the acquisition of Bodegas Marco Real, a winery located in Olite
In 1992 Destilerías La Navarra acquires Bodegas Marco Real placing the first cornerstone of what is now the Belasco Family project.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Frizzante Sopie Azul
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are famous worldwide, although vin wines are also produced. Rueda's white wines are vivid, elegant and fruity, with a beautiful pale yellow color, with greenish and steely reflections, full of aroma with body and persistence. Of subtle and fine scent, of fresh palate, wide, serious and balanced, with an intense and elegant end of mouth. red and rosé.
Variety of grapes used in Frizzante Sopie Azul
Made with chardonnay grapes.
Wine pairing Frizzante Sopie Azul
Ideal wine to drink as an aperitif. It can also be taken with salads and rice, and as a dessert.
Do not forget to drink it always very cold.
Occasions where Frizzante Sopie Azul is appropriate
In aperitifs before celebrations, and as a cocktail in the night outings, for its low alcohol content.
Price / quality ratio Frizzante Sopie Azul
Because of its novelty, the price is not a reference.
Gradation of wine Frizzante Sopie Azul
It has an alcohol content of 5,5º.
Ideal wine temperature Frizzante Sopie Azul
Its temperature of service must be very cold, in the environment of 8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also