Wine Godello A Coroa
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Valdeorras
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Adega A Coroa
- TASTING NOTES: View: Greenish yellow color with golden hues. Bright. Nose: Complex, elegant and intense with aromas of ripe fruit (pear), notes of honey and green tea and chamomile. Mouth: Large, rich, fresh and balanced, with mineral and balsamic notes.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Adega A Coroa
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Godello grape wine
A crown has a bright yellow-green color laden with light, which reminds us of green leafy flowers and plants of daring colors, light yellows. Great aromatic frankness and excellent intensity. With very floral notes: Elder blossom, Acacia, and a slight plant finish reminiscent of wild fennel. All this is fused with subtle aromas of ripe fruits like peach, pear, apple. With a slight oxygenation the nuances of pineapple and mango appear to provide an excellent and elegant complexity. Its entrance in the mouth is powerful, where it marks the character of a great fresh and structured GODELLO. Alive and with a magnificent acidity that reminds us of red grapefruit. Its end is persistent with a slight mineral touch and a subtle characteristic bitterness of the terroir. All this makes its aftertaste long, subtle and elegant.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also