Wine Gran Coronas
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Miguel Torres
- TASTING NOTES: Well covered cherry wine, with garnet reflections. Intensely fruity, with hints of spices (clove) and a balsamic background of underbrush (mastic, laurel). The palate is silky, with very fine tannins and fruit (cooked black cherry), on a background of toast.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Miguel Torres
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Gran Coronas wine
Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo are the two varieties that bring their nobility to the Gran Coronas, a wine of deep red color with shades ocher and intoned, typical of the breeding. It arose from the innovative concern of Miguel A. Torres, who planted the French variety of Cabernet Sauvignon in the Penedès, in the late 60's and early 70's when it was normal to plant white grapes and the country. Has become a benchmark for red wines in reserve.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also