Wine Gran Coronas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Miguel Torres
- TASTING NOTES: Well covered cherry wine, with garnet reflections. Intensely fruity, with hints of spices (clove) and a balsamic background of underbrush (mastic, laurel). The palate is silky, with very fine tannins and fruit (cooked black cherry), on a background of toast.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Miguel Torres
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Gran Coronas wine
Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo are the two varieties that bring their nobility to the Gran Coronas, a wine of deep red color with shades ocher and intoned, typical of the breeding. It arose from the innovative concern of Miguel A. Torres, who planted the French variety of Cabernet Sauvignon in the Penedès, in the late 60's and early 70's when it was normal to plant white grapes and the country. Has become a benchmark for red wines in reserve.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also