Wine Gran Ducay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Xarel.lo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º C
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4º-6º C
- WINERIES: San Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Gold yellow color with greenish tones, light carbon with adequate bubble. Elegant aromas of good intensity and great complexity with soft tones of good aging. In the mouth it is dry and fresh due to its good acidity. Balanced and tasty.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Gran Ducay/San Valero
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Spain
You can now buy your Gran Ducay cava online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Gran Ducay cava
Made with grapes of the three traditional varieties, Macabeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada, which give it freshness and elegance, it has a fine bubble worthy of the most excellent cavas.
What kind of wine is Gran Ducay
Cava that is dry and fresh due to its good acidity.
The San Valero winery
It has been operating under this name since 1954. Initially the wines were sold in bulk, but in 1957 the first studies were carried out to install a bottling plant, which was inaugurated in 1962.
Denomination of Origin of Gran Ducay
Belonging to sparkling wines cava. The highest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find great cavas in the Aragón region.
Sparkling cava wines are produced in Spain. The region best known for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. Most of the national production of cava is obtained from this region.
Grape variety used in Gran Ducay
Variety: Macabeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada
Made with grapes from Monte Ducay, one of the most characteristic places in Cariñena.
Pairing of the Gran Ducay wine
To take as an aperitif and with appetizers.
Occasions where Grand Ducay is appropriate
At meals with friends, family.
Value for money Gran Ducay
There is a good quality price relation.
Grand Ducay alcohol degree
11.5º vol. graduation.
Gran Ducay optimal serving temperature.
It is recommended to serve it at 4º-6ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also