Wine Gran Viu Garnacha del Terreno
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red medium-high layer, with garnet rim, with pinkish end. Good intensity, with notes of ripe red fruit, with memories of liquorice, mineral, with earthy notes. Good structure, with good tannic, with softened tannins and good length, with spicy finish with hints of vanilla.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Cariñena wine bottle
The continuous search for the expression of the soil, the selection of the fruit, the modern elaboration and the careful choice of the oak are the result of our wines Gran Víu: concentrated and elegant, very rich in aromatic sensations, velvety touches, fleshy texture, With body and great balance, tasty and expressive.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also