Wine Gran Viu Seleccion
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Very dark cherry color, with abundant tear thick and slightly stained. Tremendous nose, very complex, with aromas that appear as the glass turns and oxygenates the wine. In order of appearance, we started to stop glass with lots of ripe black fruit. When turning the glass, you could see some note of species - to emphasize nutmeg, then toasted, freshly ground coffee, bitter chocolate, some lactic note, and then undergrowth notes. After a long time and almost finished the glass, you can see a smell of very subtle blond tobacco. The mouth shows a powerful attack with velvety tannin, slightly drying. It repeats the great fruity concentration with its notes of cacao. Good acidity that makes wine not heavy despite its concentration. Long aftertaste with a slight bitterness
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
Barrel wine bottle
Mid-high cherry red, with garnet trim, with rosaceous finish. Good intensity, with notes of ripe red fruit, with liqueous memories, mineral, with earthy notes. Good structure, with good tannic load, with sweetened tannins, with good duration, with spicy finish, with notes of vanilla.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also