Wine Gran Viu Seleccion
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Very dark cherry color, with abundant tear thick and slightly stained. Tremendous nose, very complex, with aromas that appear as the glass turns and oxygenates the wine. In order of appearance, we started to stop glass with lots of ripe black fruit. When turning the glass, you could see some note of species - to emphasize nutmeg, then toasted, freshly ground coffee, bitter chocolate, some lactic note, and then undergrowth notes. After a long time and almost finished the glass, you can see a smell of very subtle blond tobacco. The mouth shows a powerful attack with velvety tannin, slightly drying. It repeats the great fruity concentration with its notes of cacao. Good acidity that makes wine not heavy despite its concentration. Long aftertaste with a slight bitterness
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- ORIGIN: Cariñena/Spain
You can now buy your Gran Viu Selección wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Gran Viu Selección
Without using stabilization and filtration processes so as not to disturb its qualities, it is bottled.
What kind of wine is Gran Viu Selección
Powerful and tasty red wine aged for 12 months.
The winery at Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo is a family winery located in the municipality of Almonacid de la Sierra (Zaragoza), within the Cariñena Protected Designation of Origin.
The great winemaking tradition of our family, the traditional cultivation of mainly autochthonous varieties (Garnacha, Cariñena and Vidadillo), our own clones, the characteristics of the terrain (altitude between 550 and 750 m) and the particularities of the microclimate guarantee the personality of our wines.
Denomination of origin of Gran Viu Seleccion
The Cariñena denomination of origin wine presents an exceptional geographical location of its vineyards, since the part of the Ebro Valley connection with Levante is located, as well as in the north-south route that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Carignan wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are betting on vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine of the stones.
We located Cariñena in the Ebro Valley, with an area of ??14,388 hectares of vineyards. Being an inland territory, the area's climate is defined as medium temperate, so that winters are cold and summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we add a Cariñena wine.
Grape variety used in Gran Viu Seleccion
Grape variety: 100% Garnacha
Vineyards: Around 100 hectares and with an average age of 30 years, although there are vines that are more than 100 years old. We have preserved the oldest grape varieties and clones that our ancestors painstakingly selected, generation after generation.
Wine pairing Gran Viu Seleccion
To take with red meats, game and cured cheeses
Occasions in which Gran Viu Selección is appropriate
In celebrations of all kinds.
Quality / price ratio Gran Viu Selección
A very good price.
Degree of alcohol of Gran Viu Selección
Graduation of 14.5º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Gran Viu Selección
Serve at a temperature of 18ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also