Wine Grimau Brut
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 3º-6º
- WINERIES: Grimau
- TASTING NOTES: Color: presents a yellow color with golden reflections. Aroma: eset cava is very aromatic, mixed aromas of toasted notes fruit of evolution in contact with yeasts and fruit derived from the presence of the varieties with which it was made. Taste: The palate is soft and tasty. Cava powerful with body and consistency. Little acid, perfectly combines a lower acidity with all the freshness of the varieties with which it was made. Its long aging gives it a soft bubble and maintains the freshness that makes it a very personal and distinguished cava.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grimau
Now you can buy your Grimau Brut cava online at the best price
Grimau Brut, a newspaper cellar
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Grimau Brut
After a strict and delicate selection of the best grapes. The first fermentation of the different wines was carried out for 20 days at a constant temperature of 16º in stainless steel tanks. After this first fermentation, and once the coupage was made, 70,000 bottles were bottled. These went to the depth of our cellar where they made the second fermentation and where they were grown for a period of time longer than 12 months.
What type of cava is Grimau Brut
Cava very distinguished and, easy to drink and soft.
The Grimau winery
Grimau is currently in the Finca de Masía Torreblanca a spectacular enclave. In the municipality of Sant Miquel D'Olèrdola, behind the Garraf massif in the Parc Natural d'Olerdola. It is a territory characterized by a microclimate that preserves it from the most extreme conditions. It has one of the oldest and best known farmhouses in the area, whose origins date back to at least the 15th century. We also have vines of all ages since 1945.
The farm is composed of 22 hectares of vineyards planted with the red varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot noir, Ull de Llebre and white, Muscat, Macabeo, Chardonnay and Xarel·lo (the latter belongs to one of the strains, 70 years of age). lifetime). Our family takes care of all the phases of the plantation, cultivation, care and harvesting of the grape.
Denomination of origin of Grimau Brut
Pertaining to the sparkling wines cava. The highest production of these sparkling wines is in the Alto Pendes.
Cava sparkling wines are produced in Spain. The region best known for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. From this region, most of the national production of cava is obtained.
Variety of grapes used in Grimau Brut
This cava has been made exclusively with selected grapes. The varieties used have been Xarel.lo, Macabeo and Parellada.
Pairing of the Grimau Brut cava
It is a wine cellar indicated for all hours, perfect to accompany a wide variety of dishes from fish and seafood to light meats, pastas and rice dishes. It can also be taken as an aperitif.
Occasions in which Grimau Brut is appropriate
For all types of celebrations. You can never miss a good cava to celebrate or enjoy our special moments.
Price / quality ratio Grimau Brut
Good quality / price ratio
Ideal service temperature
Serve between 6 and 8º
"A soft and tasty cava."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also