Wine Grimau Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 3º-6º
- WINERIES: Grimau
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow with golden reflections, presents a constant release of fine bubbles. Nose: Very aromatic, mixed aromas of toasted notes fruit of evolution in contact with yeasts and fruit derived from the presence of the varieties with which it was made. Mouth: Good step of soft and tasty mouth, is powerful with body and consistency. Little acid, perfectly combines a lower acidity with all the freshness of the varieties with which it was made. Its long aging gives it a soft bubble and maintains the freshness that makes it a very personal and distinguished cava.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grimau
Buy online cava Grimau Brut Nature
Grimau Brut Nature, a diary cava
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Grimau Brut Nature
After a strict and delicate selection of the best grapes. We make the first fermentation of the different wines for 20 days at a constant temperature of 16º in stainless steel tanks. After this first fermentation, and once the coupage was made, 50,000 bottles were bottled. These went to the depth of our cellar where they have made the second fermentation and where they have grown for a period of time exceeding 15 months.
Type of wine Grimau Brut Nature
Cava very distinguished and, easy to drink and soft.
The Grimau winery
Grimau is currently in the Finca de Masía Torreblanca a spectacular enclave. In the municipality of Sant Miquel D'Olèrdola, behind the Garraf massif in the Parc Natural d'Olerdola. It is a territory characterized by a microclimate that preserves it from the most extreme conditions. It has one of the oldest and best known farmhouses in the area, whose origins date back to at least the 15th century. We also have vines of all ages since 1945.
The farm is composed of 22 hectares of vineyards planted with the red varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot noir, Ull de Llebre and white, Muscat, Macabeo, Chardonnay and Xarel·lo (the latter belongs to one of the strains, 70 years of age). lifetime). Our family takes care of all the phases of the plantation, cultivation, care and harvesting of the grape.
Denomination of origin Grimau Brut Nature
Pertaining to the sparkling wines cava. The highest production of these sparkling wines is in the Alto Pendes.
Cava sparkling wines are produced in Spain. The region best known for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. From this region, most of the national production of cava is obtained.
The Grape of Grimau Brut Nature
This cava has been made exclusively with selected grapes. The varieties used have been Xarel.lo, Macabeo and Parellada.
It is a cava indicated for all hours, indicated to accompany a great variety of dishes from fish and seafood to light meats, pastas and rice dishes.
Occasions in which this cava is appropriate
For all types of celebrations. You can never miss a good cava to celebrate or enjoy our special moments.
Value for money Grimau Brut Nature
Good quality / price ratio
Graduation and optimum service temperature
Serve between 3 and 6º
"A soft cava and at the same time distinguished."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also