Wine Grullas de Paso
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Edra
- TASTING NOTES: A fresh wine, easy to understand and enjoy easy and fresh, silky fruit with a sweet feeling, no residual sugar, but the result of the polyphenolic maturity of the grapes and maceration. It is made from 100% coutpage own vineyard, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and Garnacha; without losing the authentic personality of Edra, with dry, balsamic and roasted fruits.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
The touch of 4 months in French and American oak wood, with batonnage with its own lees, contributes the necessary sweetness, showing the sweetness so pleasant that invites to repeat. And always Wine bottle .... to enjoy it with the best company !!
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also