Wine Guillem Carol Gran Reserva Brut Nature
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parellada grape , Chardonnay grape , Xarel.lo grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Guillem Carol
- TASTING NOTES: Light yellow with golden notes, fine elegant bubbles forming a slight crown. Soft notes of aging and reduction, fine bakery yeast and notes with hints of sugary citrus, floral, mountain herbs with soft fruit notes of white background. Fresh and tasty on the palate, touring its well integrated carbon, something fatty, nuts (almonds), nice Amargosas notes, creamy, excellent acidity and persistence. Long, blac fruit aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 42 months
online cava shop
Elaboration: 42 months of aging. Degollado without adding expedition liqueur. Production: 6500 bottles.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also