Wine Guillem Carol Rosat Pinot Noir Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Guillem Carol
- TASTING NOTES: Nice bright cherry, has a fine, persistent bubbles. The nose is dominated by red fruit notes and some floral notes (rose, lily, etc..), Than with those from breeding give a great balance. In the mouth the intensity and nice long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online Cava Rose Carille Guillem
Preparation: 18-month stay in rhyme. Production of 2,890 bottles. Without addition of expedition liqueur.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also